APRIL 2, 2020 – Due to the postponement of the Primary Elections, Indiana 811 has updated our information to reflect the change below. The 2020 Primary Election Day will now be observed on June 2, 2020. For our members who had previously notified us that your offices would be closed for Primary Election Day, this information has been updated for your membership.
Should this information change, Indiana 811 will automatically make the changes to assist our Members. If you need to make any adjustments to your observed holidays, please include your Company Name and ID number if possible, and send any and all information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is the list of the rest of 2020 Holidays for Indiana as it currently stands:
- Good Friday State – Friday, April 10, 2020
- Memorial Day State and Federal – Monday, May 25, 2020
- Primary Election Day State – Tuesday, June 2, 2020
- Independence Day State and Federal – Friday, July 3, 2020
- Labor Day State and Federal – Monday, September 7, 2020
- Columbus Day State and Federal – Monday, October 12, 2020
- General Election Day State – Tuesday, November 3, 2020
- Veterans Day State and Federal – Wednesday, November 11, 2020
- Thanksgiving Day State and Federal – Thursday, November 26, 2020
- Lincoln’s Birthday State – Friday, November 27, 2020
- Washington’s Birthday State – Thursday, December 24, 2020
- Christmas Day State and Federal – Friday, December 25, 2020