Register Now for the Virtual MWDPTC!
The wait is over! Registration is now open for the Virtual Midwest Damage Prevention Training Conference. We look forward to gathering together for a day to learn what is new in damage prevention, and collaborate and network with our peers. We have missed all of you.
The one-day Virtual Midwest Damage Prevention Training Conference, hosted by Indiana 811 and Kentucky 811 and sponsored exclusively by the Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission, will take place on Thursday, November 5, 2020.
During this virtual event, participants will have the opportunity to join a variety of educational seminars ranging in topics such as:
- Updates on Indiana and Kentucky law
- Overview of Exactix, Indiana 811 and Kentucky 811’s soon-to-be-implemented software system
- Managing stress on the job and at home
- Usage of Positive Response through the One Call system
- Ten questions to ask when bidding excavation work
Courtesy of our friends at the Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission, there is no charge to attend this conference, but you must register in advance. Join hundreds of like-minded industry professionals this November for the best in damage prevention education and training.
Stay tuned to learn more about this year’s schedule of quality education and training sessions.
The 2020 VMWDPTC Planning Team