If you need to obtain a copy of previous locate request, you can make your request in one of two ways:
1. Write a letter to the attention of the Indiana 811 Board of Directors and mail it to: PO Box 219, Greenwood, IN 46142.
2. Email a letter to Connie Geiger, Director of Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you know the 10 digit locate number associated with the ticket you are requesting, please include that information in your letter.
If you do not know the 10 digit locate number associated with the ticket you are requesting, then you will need to provide the following information. Without this information, we will be unable to research our database.
1. Approximate date (e.g. 5/2010 or 5/1/6/2010) when the locate request was processed.
2. Name of the company or person that submitted the locate request.
3. County and Township where the dig site was located.
4. Address of the dig site.